Intel Xeon D-2100 Series Launch Coverage on STH
Here are the pieces scheduled as part of STH’s launch coverage. Check back as these pieces go online throughout the day.
- Intel Xeon D-2100 Architecture Overview
- Intel Xeon D-2100 and Xeon D’s evolution over generations
- Intel Xeon D-2100 Series Initial SKU List
- Intel Xeon D-2100 Series Initial benchmarks and power consumption impressions
- Intel Xeon D-2100 Series Skylake-D Platform Initial OS Compatibility Matrix
- Supermicro X11SDV Xeon D-2100 Launch Platforms
- Gigabyte Xeon D-2100 Series Launch Platform
- ASRock Rack Xeon D-2100 Series Launch Platform
- Tyan Xeon D-2100 Series Launch Platforms
At STH, we will have more coverage in the coming weeks/ months, so stay tuned to STH for more information. Embedded products are always interesting to cover as the launch period is often filled by months if not years of innovating on form factors and applications. Many embedded OEMs take a long period of time to test the market and qualify designs before jumping to a new generation. As a result, we see more innovation in the platforms two or three quarters after launch than we typically do on the mainstream server side. At STH, that means plenty of items to cover this year.